Subject: [Leica] Book Store
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 15:15:26 -0500

I was in Santa Monica this week and ran into a book store with a very large
selection of photo art books:

Hennessey + Ingalls on 3rd Street in Santa Monica.

They specialize in art and architecture books and have a large selection of
new and used photo books.

I bought: A Robert Frank catalogue 'Moving Out' 1994 National gallery of
Art, 335 pages, incredible stuff.

'In the South Bronx of America' photographs by Mel Rosenthal, first edition
2000, very good street photography.

'In The Street, New York City 1938 - 1948' by Helen Levitt.

'The Photographic Eye of Ben Shan' First edition, 1975

These were all new and I just wish I had more money, they have a large
selection of desirable books.

Their web site (not very good):

http://www.hennesseyingalls.com

sl