Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users in Amsterdam: Pictures- now:DC Pride day
From: "Sander van Hulsenbeek" <vanhulsenbeek@wxs.nl>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 22:34:59 +0200

Damn! Read my message from last week, quoted hereunder.
And on purpose, being charitable, only put in "Just to show that the LUG can
also give rise to cheerful moments!"
Actually wanting to write: " Maybe also because there were no (American)
lawyers in the group" .
And now this on the LUG!
Should I have written that extra sentence or not? That is the question!