Subject: Re: [Leica] JOBO processers and B&W
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 21:45:13 -0400

At 03:57 PM 6/6/02 -0700, you wrote:
>I'm looking at Jobo processors and don't understand a few things - mostly like
>temperature control for developing B&W film. Do you work at 72 or some higher
>temp. I see they have heaters for color - but for B&W which is down at 68
>or 72
>what do you do? I know there must be folks using them for B&W and wonder how
>this works.
>
>Thanks
>
>Adam

Adam -

Our faucet temperature in the summer can be 90 degrees, but you can still
develop B&W film at that temperature.  There is even an article saying that
TMax is better developed at high temperatures.  I can't find it right
now.  You just have to adjust the time.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com