Subject: Re: [Leica] 15mm Voigtlander viewfinder coverage
From: "Mārtiņš Zelmenis" <martin@lrpv.lv>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 10:44:58 +0200

The finder is bright and for framing purposes precise enough (I'd say 100%),
but has got <a little> barrell distortion, so it may be a problem to get
horizontal lines horizontal. You may end steadying the frame's horizontal
lines by means of the camera's generic VF.

Martin

Hi,

My new 15mm voigtlander is on the way...

As I understood there are no frame in the viewfinder, not like the
viewfinder of the 21 skopar.
What is then the coverage of the 15mm viefinder? 100% corner to corner?

Thanks, logan.