Subject: Re: [Leica] Before the recent hiatus, someone...
From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 11:23:09 -0500

A couple weeks ago I worked with another artist creating what would become
a 5' x 10' (yes, feet) vinyl poster to be used at the back of my agent's
booth at the Licensing Show running in New York right now.

I did the shots of the artwork digitally (Olympus EM10), laid them out in
Photoshop, Altamira-ed it, gave it to the printer who loaded it up and
printed it out via an inkjet printer using fade-resistant inks.

The results were drop dead gorgeous....even at that size and even up close.
Amazing!

This BIG stuff is getting better and better every day.
Lea