Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Book Store
From: souljer@mac.com
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 11:17:03 -0700

Hennessey + Ingalls is an awesome bookstore. They have been there for
years and I've often spent more than I planned there.

There is another bookstore that specializes in photography and
fine/modern art on 3rd Street (at least those are the majority of books
I see in their window). Also been there for years. It's on the same
block, just across the street from Hennesssey + Ingalls, a few doors
towards Wilshire (I think that's north). It's called Arcana
(www.arcanabooks.com).

I thought I'd mention that it exists since it's only across the "street"
on this little walking mall. The best part of that being you can check
out both amazing stores without having to find new parking! YAY!

Gunnar
Whether you think you can or think you can't, you are right. - Henry Ford