Subject: Re: [Leica] Hypocrisy !!!!!
From: souljer@mac.com
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 23:03:29 -0700

First you scream like a 13 year old brat when the team you hate wins
(because of their country of origin, not because of how they played),
now you skip around like a 13 year old brat when they loose. Grow up an
just be a man about it.

And why are you even posting your childish emotional crap here? Get a
hold of yourself man. This is the Leica Users Group list. Post photos
and talk about photography. Maybe even buy or sell some photography
stuff. Cool. What was the point of your post?? Unless you can post a
picture from the game, keep your futbol talk to yourself or post it on a
futbol list.

If you were sincerely positive about the game, rather than what country
wins or looses, it would be different. Can't you keep your politics out
of the game?

Wake up Pablo, you don't have to be like this.

Gunnar
The Universe is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to
grow sharper. - Eden Phillpotts