Subject: Re: [Leica] OT Rollei 35s advice
From: JP M <skeenut@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 15:57:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hi John,
I have quite a few R35s and love 'em all!  $130.00 is
quite a deal, congrats.
I'd get it repaired.  I have a guy who does it, he
works for Marflex here in NJ, but has his own shop and
is considerably cheaper.  He does all my work and I
highly recomend him.  If you're interested, I'll
forward his details to you privately.
Best,
Jeff