Subject: Re: [Leica] OT Rollei 35s advice
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 22:16:25 -0700

The meters on the Rollei 35s have performed well for me.  The last time I
had one repairs, I seem to recall it cost around $90 from a local repair
service in Oakland, California.   Come to think of it, I seem to be charged
that amount for any repair I have done by him.

The cameras are much easier to use with an operational meter.  My 35s is
always in my briefcase.

Recently, I had a driver make a left turn in front of me and we collided.
The other drivers insurance carrier repaired my vehicle based on my photos
with my Rollei 35s even though the other driver misrepresented the way the
shunt took place.  The photos saved the day.

Roland Smith
Oakland, California