Subject: [Leica] Re: shhould have left the plastic at home
From: Summicron1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 21:45:46 EDT

this shows the wide range of income groups in this bunch. I had a similar
conversation with my self over the last couple of days about something I
really couldn't afford, only it was a $50 black kodak signet 50 (air force
version, very rare) at the local thrift store.

ctrentelman
poverty flats,
utah

In a message dated 6/11/02 11:35:16 AM,