Subject: Re: [Leica] OT Rollei 35s advice
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 13:31:48 -0600

My thanks to everyone who answered my question both on and off list. It
is a neat little camera but my handheld meter is bigger than the camera
is so I will be getting the meter repaired.

The good news is that Kindermann Canada also repairs Rollei 35 cameras!
I found out they were the current Rollei distributor and emailed to find
out if they could repair the Rollei 35. As an example of their
meticulous service, they phoned me to let me know they could (they would
have had to dig for my phone number). It is nice to know that it will be
in Gerry's hands for the repairs.

John Collier

I do not know why everyone thinks the Rollei 35 is a poor flash camera.
It looks great to me. You just clip your flash cable into the hot shoe
and away you go. The darn cable is always drooping in front of the
viewfinder on the M cameras; with the Rollei it is right out of the way.
Meter, zone focus, set flash to auto one stop under and you're off;
1/500 even!