Subject: Re: [Leica] Shooting G8 Protesters?
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 21:50:05 -0600

Ted Grant wrote:

>Hi Greg,
>You may well need the following and more!
>
>Hard hat,
>gas mask.
>rain coat for the water cannon
>boots with safety toes
>a water proof covering of some sort for your Leica gear

Hi Ted,

All of the above is already in the trunk of my car.

Standard equipment for a gas plant visit or for one of the in-laws
family gatherings.

I do think I'll borrow the kids Bessa R2, and take just my Voitlander
12mm and my 50mm Summicron. The Summicron is still on its Passport Warranty.

>However, even knowing all this you'll probably still go!  ;-)

I'm currently working and will still be at a client's office which is
located at the probable epicenter. It's right on the Stephen Avenue Mall
downtown in a building aptly named "Bankers Hall".

Regards,

Greg

Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Shooting G8 Protesters?)