Subject: [Leica] "Mac Attack"
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@ma.ultranet.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 09:33:48 -0400

- -- Hi Mike - SonC, all!
    Boy I wish I could have started with a Mac, but most folks I deal with
have 'IBM Compatible' machines, as they call them. THAT'S a shame.
    My kids use an iMAC - and I'm writing this on it now! I hope that counts
- - I still wanna be in the I Love Mac Club! :-)

Down with Bill "You will be Assimilated - Resistance is Futile" Gates!!!
   ;-) EC