Subject: [Leica] Mac Computers and Rat Butts
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@ma.ultranet.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 11:51:10 -0400

Hi all-
    Well, someone said they had to be called all the time to 'fix' Mac
problems, while Wintel's keep humming ... but who uses the Macs? People who
are inexperienced with machines? Kids? Monkey's? What are they used for? Ya
gotta break it down!
    People have got to stop "giving A Rat's But" .. Does that include the
tail? What do you do with the rest of the rat? Poor rat .... He can't haul
his butt, rest his butt, park his butt or work his but off. If he tells
another rat to kiss his butt, they'll all come over to your house. You'll
here a knock on the door, open it and look down and see about thirty-five
rats with the front one saying "Ben told us to kiss his butt, so can you go
get it for us? And while we wait, where's your fridge?"
    Not good :-))
    EC
    Society to Prevent Rat Cruelty
- --

> From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Leica Users digest)
> Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 11:31:39 -0700 (PDT)
> To: leica-users-digest@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
> Subject: Leica Users digest V22 #310
>
> Who cares?  Photoshop works the same on both platforms, scanners scan the
>>> same on both platforms, email and browsers work the same on both
>>> platforms. Who gives a rat's butt what kind of computer anyone uses any
>>> more?