Subject: Re: [Leica] Darkroom folk-a print washing question?
From: "Christopher Williams" <LeicaChris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 07:36:21 -0500

I would check with Ilford to make sure there was not a problem with that
batch of paper.

A few months ago, Ilford's Grade 3 FB glossy 8x10 paper did not have the
proper amount of emulsion on the surface which resulted in the emulsion
"sliding" off once the print was placed in the stop bath. Had a slimy feel
to it even after minutes in the stop bath and proper fixing. Ilford replaced
the paper after finding the mistake.

Chris Williams
New Orleans