Subject: Re: [Leica] Old Neopan and Xtol
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 08:41:32 -0700

><Snip>
>
> As to storing Xtol, I mix the 5 liter pouches and store 4 liter's in an
> accordion plastic tank.  It takes me something like 4 months to work through
> that quantity with no evidence of activity loss.  Perhaps I have been lucky
> in this as Xtol storage failures are legion: or perhaps Kodak has a quality
> control problem as far too many people with loads of experience are having
> difficulties with this developer.
>
> Regards,
>
> Don

Don, mainly the "loads of experience are having difficulties with this
developer." Have been using the bad one liter packets or storing their
stuff like they did their D76. IN half filled containers.
Read the instructions on the packet and all works well. Better than well
becuae the results more then make up for these fears and controversies.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Old Neopan and Xtol)