Subject: RE: [Leica] Good bokeh from 135 APO
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 14:09:35 -0700

Practicing on irises?  Boy, is that a really nice shot.....  Very smooth and
saturated.....

I thought that the blue and especially purple ( I am a bit color blind, so
don;t get too upset if my color interperttion is wrong).... do not reporduce
on film properly, complared to the human eye...... Is this a good
representation of the actual color of the flower?  or did the film warp the
color?

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net