Subject: RE: [Leica] Good bokeh from 135 APO
From: "Zeissler, Mitch" <mzeissle@gannett.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 10:32:11 -0400

Thanks.

I don't have the iris in front of me to compare, but I believe it to be reasonably close.  One of the reasons I've gone with Portra NC is the color fidelity, small grain and latitude that I get with it.  It may not be as accurate as Kodachrome, but it's a lot better than Velvia and other similarly saturated emulsions for color rendition.

/Mitch