Subject: [Leica] variation Leica
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 22:53:38 -0500

I was looking at Steven Gandy's website today, and realized that my 1990 M6
is quite unique.

I took his spreadsheet on the comparison of an early model M6, and a later
model, and added my own column.  The Left columns are stolen from Stephen
Gandy, please do not copy them without credit.
http://www.sonc.com/leica.htm

Whee, I have a rare M6, and guess what?  I use it every day.

(Maybe I should have put it into shrink-wrap?)  Nah....

Regards,

SonC  (Sonny Carter)
http://www.sonc.com

Replies: Reply from "Christopher Williams" <LeicaChris@worldnet.att.net> (Re: [Leica] variation Leica)