Subject: [Leica] FS Friday
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 21:39:12 -0500

Leica CL fresh back from Peachtree Camera for adjustment ding right near the
winder, no effect on pictures
$350

Leica R3 electronic MOT with Winder and grip. Nice patina, strap marks at
the lugs, (makes you look like you know what you are doing.)
$500

Leitz 90 mm F2 Summicron R Integral shade
Fabulous lens. Usual wear on the outside, perfect glass.

Look around my website and you'll see results from this kit.  I am selling
to buy more M.

  Regards,

SonC  (Sonny Carter)
http://www.sonc.com