Subject: Re: [Leica] new battery emptied overnight ?
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 06:46:57 +0200

Mark,

No, nothing special. I just follow Jim Brick's advice: take a picture--any
picture--before storing the camera in the bag. So the shutter is uncocked when the
camera is in the bag. The camera sits in a Domke pocket on its short side, with the
side with the grip facing up, so that it is ready to be yanked out for action.
Given the layout of the M6 there is not a lot of pressure on the shutter button in
this position.

Nathan

Mark Cohen wrote:

> Nathan,
>
> When you store your camera, are you doing anything to protect the shutter
> release button from getting activated? Your experience is significantly
> different from all I've talked to regarging the M6TTL.
>
> -Mark

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland