Subject: [Leica] rodinax
From: Frederik.Boone@harol.be
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 09:14:16 +0200

Hello Balazs,
I have a agfa rodinax which is identical to the leitz rodinax and it is a
nice tool to develop b&w film without darkroom. I only used it once to
develop film when I was on a trip and at home I use a normal tank. The
rodinax works perfectly but since the agitation & the volume of the used
developer is different, I prefer to use my normal tank as much as possible.
An other disadvantage is that you can only develop one film.
On the other hand, it is a very nice toy, play with it !
Greetings,
Frederik