Subject: Re: [Leica] Hasselblad Forum OFF-TOPIC
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 11:35:52 -0400

I think I know what the problem is.

When you send in a request for a subscription to the forum, you are sent a
reply containing something that looks like

Form-Type: [List-Manager-Commands]
Command: [auth nnnnnnnn]
Command: [subscribe Hasselblad <yourname@ISP.com>]
Command: [end]

Normally, you simply have to reply to this email, and your subscription
request is finalized.   It is important that these four lines are sent back
just as they appear here, without anyone of them being split onto a second
line.

My Yahoo account did split the 3rd line, but I was able to alter the
compose window width under Yahoo's Options to keep everything on one line.

There may be a way to split a line, but I am not aware of it.   I will try
and find out.

Dan Cardish
HUD Administrator