Subject: Re: [Leica] AM50
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 14:07:03 -0500

Kodak at one time packaged DK-50 and it was sold as a developer for portrait
films, and produced nice looking photos on the old style Ektalure paper (Low
contrast with warm black tones) which the recommended developer was D-52
(D-72 was a lot like Dektol, D-52 was a lot like Selectol)
I don't knoiw if they still make these products, but they were pretty good
for what you would call 'salon portraits' but would look sort of washed out
for street photography.
Dan