Subject: Re: [Leica] Plastic mounting things for pictures
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 09:05:41 -0700

On 6/20/02 Håkan Dennersten  wrote:

>The pictures got a 3D feeling, and it had a certain "glow" which was
>beautiful. (Sorry for my bad English)

As a native (and only) English speaker I envy your ability to communicate so
well in any non-native language. Sure "have" would be better than "got" but your
message is easily understandable. I'm sure people would roll over and die if I
tried to post to the list in the Latin I learned back in high school.

Now if you had tried to communicate in APL one-liners then I'd have an issue.

On topic: I'd love to know about the plastic mounting you are speaking of. I can
see why it might have the effect you are describing but I have not seen it.

Best regards,

Adam