Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Pictures in B&W Photography Magazine
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 23:00:32 +0200

Hi Dan,

I just got my July issue the other day and saw your pictures this afternoon.
Very nice and compelling work indeed.

More generally, I highly recommend this magazine. I bought a copy in London a
few months ago and decided to get a subscription; after 3-4 issues I certainly
find it one of the best photo magazines out there.

Nathan