Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Pictures in B&W Photography Magazine
From: "Christopher Williams" <LeicaChris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 21:35:31 -0500

Congrats, Dan. The local Barnes n Noble usually runs a few weeks behind on
Black n White Photography. I just got the "new" June issue. Us Americans
have to wait a bit longer than the redcoats to read new issues.

Black n White Photography has to be one of the best(dare I say best?)
magazines dealing strictly with black n white images, ideas and techniques.

I'll look forward to seeing the images.

Chris Williams
New Orleans