Subject: Re: [Leica] My London photos
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 21:03:56 -0400

Of the photo's posted I think this one does the best job of telling a story
as a stand alone photo.  Very nice inclusion of the tea, cat, and fag.

This one would fit very well with Graham's stranger project.  A strong
portrait that tells a respectful story about the individual presented.  As
an extremely minor quibble I wish all of the dogs paws had made it in the
photo.  Upon reflection, I think that the darkness in the eye sockets adds
to the photo's story.

Good stuff as always Nathan.

Don
dorysrus@mindsprng.com