Subject: [Leica] Jobo processing
From: "Doug Lee" <drlee9@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 09:40:19 -0400

I am considering a JOBO processor for my darkroom (which is yet to be
built). I looked through the archives and found some good info. One question
I have is can you process fiber prints with a JOBO?  Specifically, the
CPE-2, CPP-2, or CPA-2 processors.

I am trying to minimize my space needs and the need to install additional
water lines, temperature controller, large sink, etc.

Thanks for any information/opinions you care to share.

Regards,
Doug Lee

Replies: Reply from "charlie" <charlie@highhill.com> (Re: [Leica] Jobo processing)
Reply from Roy Zartarian <rzartarian@snet.net> (Re: [Leica] Jobo processing)