Subject: Re: [Leica] Jobo processing
From: Roy Zartarian <rzartarian@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 13:50:14 -0400

On Friday 21 June 2002 09:40 am, Doug Lee wrote:
> question I have is can you process fiber prints with a JOBO?  Specifically,
> the CPE-2, CPP-2, or CPA-2 processors.

Yes, you can. But it's a real pain. Exposure tests have to carried through to
completion, and you won't know while the paper is in the developer, as you
would with trays, if your first trial is way off.  The tank has to be rinsed
clean and dried before you put the next piece of paper in it. And forget
about toning in the Jobo - you can't judge the effect and even with
scrupulous cleaning there is a very real risk of contamination of the
developer for the next print to go in.

Those are the reasons I use the Jobo for film only.

Roy

Replies: Reply from "Doug Lee" <drlee9@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Jobo processing)