Subject: [Leica] Bucharest StreetKid Project website is up
From: "Scott Squire" <scott_squire@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 23:49:43 +0000

Esteemed LUG,

I wanted to let all of you know that the website is up for the Romanian
StreetKid Project. Click on over to

http://www.scottsquire.net/index.html

And see what there is to see. Please note the following:

The website is not meant as the final product of this project--rather it is
a sort of diary of my work-in-progress. As such, I hope it will generate
feedback, suggestions, critique (on the photography as well as other
issues). Most of all, I hope the project will generate some more funds for
the good folks working on this problem day to day, like Ron and Sue Bates.

Second point: This is my first web effort, really. So I expect some teething
troubles--Mac/PC gamma issues not least among them. If you run into anything
that isn't readable, or otherwise messed up, please drop me a note offlist.

The Gallery and Diary sections are where the most action will be, and I'll
send a note to the LUG when I make any substantial postings there. For now,
there should be enough to keep you busy for a few minutes.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Deep thanks once again to those of you helping to support this thing.

Best
Scott Squire