Subject: Re: [Leica] Hypocrisy !!!!!
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 12:30:09 -0700

I think ball games and how much our society is fixated on them from age
2 on has to do with balls. Round balls.
Cosmic entities. Comets and asteroids.  Oh and planets.

I think many of the peoples over the ages have become very freaked out
but the Earth going though all kinds of grief because of collisions or
near misses with these outer space entities.  Foul balls.

Now of course we all know that the universe is a Copernican clocklike
machine in which nothing ever goes askew.

That asteroid yesterday for instance! Loved that headline!

Where's my Wilson baseball mit?  Where's Bruce Willis?

I think neither would have done much good.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com> (Re: [Leica] Hypocrisy !!!!!)