Subject: [Leica] Re: NYLUG Meeting
From: Robert Marvin <marvbej@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 18:16:29 -0400

- --
I just got home from the NYLUG meeting--it was a pleasure to
attend--many thanks to John Lee for organizing it.

My one regret is not having a film scanner. This makes it impossible
for me to share my shots of Kyle Cassidy illustrating his talk on
"Leica Neckstraps, 1933--2002" with a juggling act. By the time I get
around to developing my film, making prints, and scanning them on my
flat-bed scanner, it will be old news :-)

Bob Marvin

Replies: Reply from Colin <Colin@hell.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: NYLUG Meeting)
Reply from "Gerhard Paulman" <gerhardp@inch.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: NYLUG Meeting)