Subject: [Leica] Re: NYLUG
From: Robert Marvin <marvbej@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 08:38:00 -0400

- --

Jay Coleman wrote: (in response to Gerhard)

If you want to take part in organizing something more regular, I think
people would attend.  It would be good to share pictures.

Count me in too. If you (or anyone interested) need help in
organizing this please contact me off list.

Also, a note to Kyle: forget about apologizing to those women--what
about the LUGers who fainted when you took a file to your Leica?

Bob Marvin

Replies: Reply from Colin <Colin@hell.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: NYLUG)