Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 25: Pictures while walking my dog
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 12:15:23 +0200

I take a camera with me everywhere, including when I walk my dog along
the lake. Sometimes an M6 around my neck, sometimes just a Rollei 35 in
my pocket. But I never go out camera-less. The four pictures this week
are from a couple of such occasions. First, I happened on this family of
swans. In the main pic they are more or less posing for me, in the first
alternate they are doing their morning grooming routine:

http://www.wajsman.com/2002_25.jpg
http://www.wajsman.com/2002_25alt1.jpg
(both with M6+90mm Apo+Ilford Delta 100)

The second alternate is a guy playing a saxophone at the beach, all by
himself. I was curious why he had chosen this particular spot, but he
was absorbed in his music and I did not want to disturb him:

http://www.wajsman.com/2002_25alt2.jpg
(Rollei 35, Agfa Scala)

And finally, when the weather is stormy and rainy the boats stay at the
shore, but for the windsurfers this is exactly what they wait for:

http://www.wajsman.com/2002_25alt3.jpg
(M6+50mm Summilux+Ilford Delta 100)

The complete PAW index is at:

http://www.wajsman.com/indexpaw2002.htm

and comments/critique are always welcomed and appreciated.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland