Subject: [Leica] Re: David Degner's park photos
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 08:26:00 +0200

David,

I very much like the main choice. Basketball is an excellent sport to shoot
because all the interesting action is around the basket, so you do not need
to follow people around a large field, like you do in football (whether the
U.S. or world variety). Of the second picture, I actually like the
uncropped image best. It still has the jumping guy as the central figure
but the people looking on and the person dribbling in the background add
useful information to the picture.

Nathan