Subject: [none]
From: david degner <leicanews@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 11:32:36 -0700 (PDT)

I did some more shooting at the park.  This time I
took my 28mm 2.8 though.  It was getting cloudy so I
had some trouble keeping my shutter speed up for all
the action.  I got two keepers out of it I think.

This is my favorite.
http://www.geocities.com/david_degner/gallery/bball_1.html

This one I had to work at in the darkroom.  I wish at
the time I shot It I had bent my knees just a bit so
that the sky would seperate him form the bushes.  The
biggest problem I had with printing is I needed to
print the guys face with a 4.5 contrast and the sky
with a 3.  This is one time where it would have been
much easier to scan from the negative.
http://www.geocities.com/david_degner/gallery/bball_2.html

I cropped the last photo a lot though Im not sure It
was the best way to crop it.  Here is the origional.
http://www.geocities.com/david_degner/gallery/bball_3.html

Come on dig up some dirt, I only learn from criticism.

David Degner