Subject: [Leica] Re:Using R lenses on a Canon EOS body
From: paul.huang@sg.artemisintl.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 14:31:53 +0800

Hi Phong,

You will need to get a R to Eos adaptor.  There are several sources for it
but I have used the one by Novoflex (about US$120) and it works very well.

I like it, its like instant Digital R body.  I dont need AF and R lenses
dont AF so all the complains about slow AF on the Canon D30 and D60 has no
impact. Shutter lag will be a problem in sports for the D30 and D60 as
compared to 1D. For birds however which I photographed alot, a slight
adjustment to shooting style takes care of it.  Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Paul
www.naturestops.com