Subject: [Leica] Film forum on beststuff.com
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jls@runbox.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 18:46:15 GMT

I have just created a film forum at www.beststuff.com at:

http://www.beststuff.com/forums/list.php?f=36

While there are many forums dedicated to the equipment of photography, the personal opinions and experiences of photographers using different films is scattered among the equipment postings. I decided that, with the myriad new emulsions and the newly revised emulsions being released each month, it might be beneficial to start some threads about slide and negative films available to the photographer.

I hope to get some good threads going on this forum, and would like to get the input of anyone who has something good or bad to say about a film.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
www.jeffery-nola.com