Subject: Re: [Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW week 24
From: Jeffery Smith <jls@runbox.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 13:51:55 -0500

I have to agree with Steve that the alt might have fountains that should be
relocated to Times Square or the French Quarter. ;-)

Although there are fewer people in it, I like the main better because of
the great symmetry in it. CV makes a great 28, huh? This image could be
used for self-hypnosis..it draws me into it.

Jeffery