Subject: Re: [Leica] screen display dimensions
From: Colin <Colin@hell.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 17:08:44 -0400

For what it's worth, if the web-creator links to a jpeg not embedded in
an html page, then latest versions of Internet Explorer will
automagically re-scale the jpeg to fit the screen if it is otherwise too
big.  Then, mousing over the picture will give an option in the
bottom-left to scale it normally; one can then scroll to see detail.
This does not help everyone, but it's interesting to note.

Disclaimers: I'd love to see big pixel sized images; I do not use IE by
default.

regards,
Colin
http://www.availabledark.com