Subject: Re: [Leica] One off books
From: Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 19:47:02 -0700 (PDT)

Is iBook a service offered by Apple?  I've used some
plastic binding materials that do a pretty good job,
but not a normal book binding typical of hard cover
books.  If Apple offers that service it would be worth
buying an Apple just to get it.

There are publishers around that will do limited runs.
 I have a hard bound book in it's own fabric covered
box done by a photographer in Canada.  All the
printing was off his digitial printers rather than
offset, and he had a book binding firm do the binding
and finishing. If you are interested I can send you
the info on the publisher he used, but I suspect it
was expensive, and that there was a minimum number of
maybe a hundred books based on the size of the edition
he produced.