Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW #1
From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 10:37:58 +0200

Thomas, this is a very nice picture. I like the mood in conveys.

I might have cropped the left hand side a bit as I find the
converging lines there a bit  disturbing, although that is not
something that generally disturbs me. In this case the cropping would
have made the mood even more creeping upon you. Good work!

Chris

>Monday of the first week after the Summer Solstice seemed like a good time
>to start the PAW process.  Here's my first:
>
>http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=839384&size=lg
>
>I've only recently taken up photography so I'd appreciate all comments,
>especially regarding composition/aesthetic will be appreciated.  The hardest
>part for me is seeing the photograph before I ever start thinking about the
>technique for capturing it.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Thomas

- --