Subject: RE: [Leica] best way to 'tag' my leica - left my camera in a pizza shop
From: "Zeissler, Mitch" <mzeissle@gannett.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 15:07:18 -0400

I keep camera strap on it, and keep the camera strap wrapped around me in some fashion.  If I can't place the camera body in front of me when I sit down, I'll put my leg through the strap when I put it on the floor.

Labels mean nothing to someone that is bent on keeping the gear *you* lost, even gear that looks ugly, so don't lose it.

/Mitch Zeissler