Subject: [Leica] "outgassing....."
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 12:53:15 -0700

 I am coping with  a problem of glass clouding....with a framed print (Leica photo of
course)   .....Epson 1270
 printer , Epson Ink, Glossy paper... thought to be "outgassing...."   .  I have opened
the
 frame twice already to clean the cloudy substance off the glass... and it rapidly
 reaccumulates on the glass over the print, but not the matte. Can someone tell me..... 1.
 how to avoid it 2. where is this subject addressed by Epson   3. does this eventually
 stop...?

 thanks,  Steve