Subject: Re: [Leica] Eyeglasses and diopter adjustment lenses
From: "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 15:36:58 +0100

Frank

I believe the M viewfinder is set at minus 0.5 not plus 0.5.  My
prescription is -1.25 for my right eye, and I use the -1.0 diopter to
give -1.5 which gives a clear view.

That said, I think Lasik laser eye surgery might be a cheaper alternative
than spending £42 on a Leica diopter correction lens!

Simon