Subject: Re: [Leica] OT - My take is for favorite sport is...
From: Allan Wafkowski <allan@sohogurus.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 18:21:18 -0400

I don't want to deal with the problems of Little League. I especially
don't want to do it on the LUG. I'm not sure it wouldn't be a good thing
to give each of the little freaks who want to play in gang sports a firm
tap on the head with the business end of a Lil' Slugger to dampen their
fervor for wasting time. Keep parents out of Little League games? These
parents are the self-same who force their children to play gang sports
so that they can get a vicarious thrill. A remembrance of of what it was
like in the glory days before three failed marriages, a failed business,
impotence, and a lung spot on a recent x-ray.

Allan