Subject: [Leica] Photoshop Antics
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 17:29:50 -0500

I've been playing around with PhotoShop again.  I have a big scanning
project, that is I have a lot of rather large sized pieces that take a while
each, so I get to play while they are scanning on the other machine.

Anyhow, I put this one together, and decided it would make a good technique
walk-through, and several guys on the irc.newnet.net channel #Leica agreed.
So here is a small tutorial.

http://www.sonc.com/PS/

Regards,

SonC  (Sonny Carter)