Subject: [Leica] FS - Hexar RF and AF
From: "Ernest Nitka" <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 12:24:34 -0400

Once again I am putting up for sale  Hexar RF with 28,50,90 lenses.  Need to
sell body in order to sell piecemeal the lenses. I am motivated and those
interested in the complete outfit ( No Flash)the price is $1400! See pics at

http://www.ernienitka.com/hexarrf.html

I have an equally nice Hexar AF Silver/Databack with the HX 14 Flash for
sale $350
http://www.ernienitka.com/hexaraf.html

Now the sad part - cameras are sold as is and you would need to trust me
when I say they both work flawlessly.  Buyer pays for insured shipping.  US
sales preferred. I can supply naems of people who have dealt with me as
references ( Rhode Island State Patrol, my probation officer  .... hey just
kidding).

Questions, counter-offers, rants, complaints off list to
webmaster@ernienitka.com

ernie nitka
http://home.twcny.rr.com/nitka