Subject: Re: [Leica] Order restored - NOW LaCrosse THE greates game on Earth
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 22:05:14 -0400

Kevin - yes yes yes ... Great game.  I've been both to the Hockey Hall of
Fame in Toronto sadly at a time when I was not so aware of the sport.  I've
also been to the collegiate larcross Hall of Fame on the Campus of johns
hopkins Univ. in Baltimore - a small, compact but nicely done museum.  What
many american football fans may not know is that the great Jim Brown was
said to be an even better lacrosse player while here at Syracuse and he's
featured in the hall of fame.

ernie